Executive Dean of the Graduate School - Liqiu Zhang
- Born in 1972, from Shandong province.
- CPC member.
- Working from July 1998.
- Professor and Doctoral Supervisor.
Education and Working Experiences:
1996: BA, Harbin University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, majoring in Water Supply and Drainage.
1996-2001: MA & PhD, Harbin Institute of Technology, majoring in Environment Engineering.
2001-2004: Postdoctoral Degree, Institute of Engineering Mechanics, China Earthquake Administration.
2005-2006: Visiting Scholar, Tokyo Institute of Technology, majoring in civil engineering.
2007-2016: Associate Professor, Professor, the College of Environmental Science & Engineering, Beijing Forestry University.
- Director of the Water Environment Association of Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences.
- Member of China Civil Engineering Society.
- Commissioner of the First Water Recovery and Re-use Standing Committee.
- Member of the American Chemical Society.
- The new model of pollutants in water and their removing methods.
- Ecological remediation.
- Sludge disposal.
- Re-utilization technology.
- Deep processing and reuse of sewage.
- Editor-in-chief: Practical Technology for Emergency Disposal of Environmental Pollution Accidents Caused by Hazardous Chemicals; Utilization of Urban Sewage Sludge Compost Forestland and Its Environmental Risk Assessment; Typical Municipal Solid Waste in China as the Dominant Plant Map for Ecological Restoration of Landfill Sites.
- Subeditor: Technology and Evaluation Method of the Reduction of Pollution and Emission in the Paper industry; Air Quality Monitoring and Evaluation in Urban Traffic Environment.
- Co-Editor：New Technology of Waste Water Treatment and Reuse; Design and Calculation of Water Treatment engineering; Operation, Maintenance and Management of the Urban Water System; Pump and Pump station; Theory and Application of Water Purification; Design and Calculation of Sewage Treatment Structures; National Survey and Design Registration of Equipment Engineer - Water Supply and Drainage Professional Examination.
- Projects supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Project 863.
- The National Water Pollution Control and Treatment Science and Technology Project.
- National Science and Technology Support Program.
- Environmental Protection and Public Welfare Industry Research Project.
- The Western Area Cooperation Project.
- 21st Century Talent Support Program initiated by the Ministry of Education.
- Talents Support Program initiated by Beijing Forestry University.
- Cooperative Projects with Beijing Drainage Ltd., and projects supported by the Beijing Natural Science Foundation.
Achievements and Awards:
- Hosting more than 20 projects regarding the wastewater treatment methods.
- Publishing more than 200 research papers (including over 40 SCI thesis).
- Getting nearly 30 national invention patents.
- 2003: The third prize of Heilongjiang Science & Technology Development (Ranking the 4th).
- 2005: The second prize of National Technology Invention Prize (ranking the 3rd).
- 2007: Heilongjiang Youth Science and Technology Award.
- 2008: The first prize of Heilongjiang Technological Invention Award (ranking the 5th).
- 2014: The second prize of Science and Technology Awarded by the Ministry of Environmental Protection (ranking the 4th).